How to get Pip moshling
Pip is a new “Top Secret” exclusive moshling who’s empty slot in appeared in the everyone’s moshling zoo at the beginning of August 2012.
It appears that just like Nipper which comes in with the DS Moshling Zoo game, this is a moshling that you’ll only get by buying Moshi Monsters merchandise.
In this case it appears that you’ll get Pip in a a “Moshling Playset” although which playset(s) this might be are unclear. Included in the playset is a unique one-time use code. (If you’ve purchased a playset and got Nip then let us know which one!)
The product description mentions: “Also features a secret code for a limited edition Moshling on-line.”
This is rather frustrating for anyone who can’t afford or just doesn’t want to by the playset and while I can understand that offering to make your playset more appealing, it doesn’t feel terribly fair. Why bother to start collecting moshlings if you know you’ll never get them all…
Let me know what you think, or if you’ve got Pip…
Follow Moshi Secrets
- Exclusive Moshlings
- Moshi Frosty Games
- Moshis vs Ghosts
- Super Moshi Missions
- Weekly Round-Up
- Design-a-Moshling 2014 - Vote Now!
- The Cupcake Hut Contraption arrives
- Captain Buck returns from Pizza Paradise
- Food Factory - Now Open
- Food Factory - Bongo Colada Machine Revealed
- How to get Raffy the Higgley Hypnotiser
- How to get Truffle the Splendid Sproutling
- How to get Linton the Mollycoddled Manamana
- How to get Pops the Crazy Kernel
- Moshling Watch: Shoney arrives in the Moshling Zoo