How to get Leo moshling
Update: There was new code you can use to get the Frozen Forget-Me-Not. The code you need is: CHILLYLEO – NOTE: THIS SEEMS TO HAVE EXPIRED
Leo appeared at around the same time as Shelly, Hiphop and Oompah and triggered lots of discussion and speculation about how to get him. Was Leo going to be the next moshling to get by completing the final Super-Moshi mission of season two?
As usual, there were lots of flower combinations put forward all of which appear to have been false. We wasted far too much time testing the various combinations that ultimately failed to attract anything!
The mystery has been solved today with the delivery of the latest Moshi Monsters magazine (issue 24).
It includes a unique one-time use code that you can use to get Leo.
From the magazine: “LEO CODE – Be one of the first to add Leo to your zoo. Enter the code from your redeem card, then check the seed bag in your garden for your seeds! Plan your seeds with any two other types of seed.”
Entering the code give you seeds for a Frozen Forget-Me-Not.
The wording in the magazine (be one of the first) suggest that there might be an alternative way to get Leo that’ll be announced later although we don’t have any confirmation of that.
Follow Moshi Secrets
- Moshling Watch - Splatter appears in the Moshling Zoo
- Super-Moshi Mission Lost in Hong Bong Returns
- Weekly Round-Up - Final Weekend for the Redesign Survey
- Moshling Watch - Wuzzle appears in the Moshling Zoo
- Super-Moshi Mission Freezy Rider Returns!
- How to get Boomer Moshling
- How to get Furnando moshling
- How to get Blingo
- How to get Dustbin Beaver
- How to get Pip moshling