How to get Furnando moshling
Update: There’s a new code you can use to get the Pocus Pods seeds that you need to get Furnando. The code you need is: MAGICHAT100 – NOTE: THIS SEEMS TO HAVE EXPIRED
Here’s another mystery moshling that’s appeared in the zoo along with Pip, but so far will little explanation as to how to get him.
He’s not in the Ultimate Moshling Collectors guide either, but I think Furnando could be the blue Jeepers we’ve met in the Welcome to Jollyword Super Moshi mission.
So far the only information I’ve been able to find is that Furnando is possibly an exclusive Moshling that you’ll get with the upcoming Moshlings Theme Park DS/3DS game just like Nipper included with Moshling Zoo.
Acording to one product listing on a site that sells games (EB Games). Tthe Limited Edition version of Moshlings Theme Park includes the following:
- 1,000 Rox – (In-game currency)
- Exclusive NEW Moshling in-game item Furnando
- Moshi Monsters Trading Card (TOPPS) “Furnando”
- 7 days membership to MoshiMonsters.com
The same product on Amazon doesn’t mention the name of the moshling so it makes you wonder if EBGames let slip something they shouldn’t.
There’s some confusion here though, as there’s a lot of chatter around that the Moshling included with the game will be the so far unreleased moshling “Judder”.
It’s not been released yet so we don’t know for sure, but all the evidence is certainly pointing towards the DS/3DS game as the only way to get the moshling.
- Pirate Take-Over - Another shop opens on Bleurgh Beach
- Pirate Take-Over - The Great Moshi Treasure Hunt
- Weekly Round-Up - Incredible Shrinking Monsters!
- Weekly Round-Up - Buck's gone!
- Mystery of the disappearing Rox plants
- How to get Boomer Moshling
- Flower combination for Jessie discovered!
- Moshling Watch - Flower Combination for Suey
- Moshling Flower Combinations (Moshi Seeds)
- Moshling Watch - Rooby has appeared in the Moshling Zoo